Learn Italian in 1 hour
Learn some basic Italian in one hour!
Duration: 1.5 Hour
Location: Cafe Zenit
Price: € 25.00 / 1 person, € 40.00 / 2 persons, € 55.00 / 3 persons
Italian is a Romance language spoken by about 60 million people in Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, the Vatican City, Malta and Eritrea. There are also Italian speakers in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Canada, the USA and the UK.
Italian first started to appear in written documents during the 10th century in the form of notes and short texts inserted into Latin documents such as lawsuits and poetry. For a long time there was no standard written or spoken language in Italy and writers tended to write in their own regional dialects. In northern Italy, which was often ruled by the French, French and Occitan were used as literary languages.
- 1-hour private class with a friendly teacher (Held in English)
- Classes held in informally iconic Venice settings like locals’ cafés
- Participants receive basic background to Italian along with learning a few basic (yet critical) phrases
- Participants can feel free to ask questions about Italian life and culture
- With your new linguistic skill, impress locals during your stay in Italian and impress your friends when you will be back home!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Held amid informally Venice settings like locals’ cafés, 1.5-hour Italian classes cover basic Hungarian greetings and basic interactions, such as what to say (and what not to say) when ordering a drink or a meal.
You will learn fundamentals like how to count from one to five, and can also ask questions about daily life in Italy and about the country’s culture and history.
Included: a notebook, a souvenir pen and a coffee or a soft drink
Not included: other drinks or food